We provide the following transfer services:
- Receive and Transfer Your Online/Mail Order Purchase
- Face to Face Transfers
- Outbound Sales Shipped to Buyer’s FFL
Buying a firearm off the internet for the first time? It’s simple!
- Purchase the firearm; whether it is through GunBroker or an internet retailer like Bud’s or GrabAGun, you will pay the seller directly.
- Email us and let us what you bought, including the auction number if it was an auction, and the seller’s email address. As long as they are a dealer, we will email them a copy of our FFL directly. We will provide our license number to private individuals so they can verify our license through the ATF’s website. They do not need a copy of our license and per the ATF’s request, we will not provide it to them. It is our policy to require a copy of an individual’s driver’s license or government-issued ID to accept the transfer.
- Wait for us to receive your firearm. We will call or email you as soon as it arrives to set up an appointment to pick it up.
- Come fill out your paperwork, pass the PICS check, pay our transfer fee, and take your firearm home.